At Operation Gratitude, we receive emails from across the country every day asking how people can get involved in their own communities:
“I’m interested in learning more about ways my family can be involved helping military veterans and families in our area…” -A.S., Maryland
“I have never served in the Armed Forces, however I have friends who have and I would like to do my part to thank those who have served and those who are currently serving…” -M.R., California
“I would like to volunteer my time to your organization and am willing to help deliver things to Veterans in my area…” -B.D., Indiana
Our thanks to all who have spoken up and offered to do more for our cause. We have listened and have launched a major new initiative for Operation Gratitude: A nationwide volunteer network of Ambassadors to serve our cause.
Our Ambassadors will:
- Represent Operation Gratitude at local community gatherings
- Encourage and guide volunteer activities in their hometowns
- Be local resources to individuals, groups, companies, community officials and media
- Plan and implement letter writing campaigns, product donation drives, fundraisers and other activities
- Participate as members of a national advisory group to suggest ideas, thoughts and feedback as new programs are developed
- And much more
If you are interested in participating as an Operation Gratitude Ambassador in your area, please sign up to receive more information: https://www.operationgratitude.com/go/ambassadors/
Thank you for your continued support and dedication to our cause.