- Donate Cell Phones & Smartphones to Benefit our Military in 2015
- Tom Connolly’s Walk Across America
- GuideStar Serves U.S. Troops Through Operation Gratitude
- We Asked… and You Delivered!
- Smiles from Around the World
- 9 Ways You Can Make a Service Member Smile from Wherever You Are
- Join the “Letters from Home” Campaign!
- What a “Month of Giving”!
Tag Archives: veterans
You may have been following Tom Connolly, a devoted friend to Operation Gratitude who has been walking (yes, walking) across the country to raise money and awareness for our troops. For the past several years, he organized a wonderful comedy night fundraiser for us in … Continue reading
Every week, Operation Gratitude is contacted by recipients of our care packages who want to thank our donors and volunteers for the time and effort they generously devote to making our troops and veterans feel special. Here are some of … Continue reading
Together we will create even MORE smiles in 2015! As always, THANK YOU for generosity and support!
On Veterans Day, we pause to thank all those who have served our country in times of war and times of peace. “Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be … Continue reading
What do you want to say to our nation’s service members and veterans? What message do you want to relay to their families at home? Now is your chance — capture your gratitude in a photo and we will help you share … Continue reading
At Operation Gratitude, we receive emails from across the country every day asking how people can get involved in their own communities: “I’m interested in learning more about ways my family can be involved helping military veterans and families in our … Continue reading