Holding a Collection Drive for Operation Gratitude is a great way to show support for our troops and veterans, and it’s something you can do to support the troops no matter where you live!
Need some tips?
1. Start by choosing the dates, times and location of your collection.
2. Get the word out in your community — family, friends, co-workers and classmates can all help you publicize your event via flyers, social media, newsletters, blogs and by good old-fashioned word of mouth! (Sign-up here to receive a “social media tool kit” with ideas for sample posts and tweets.)
3. Specify what items from our “Wish List” you want to collect. If you want to narrow down the choices, we can ALWAYS use Beanie Babies, travel-size hygiene items, decks of playing cards and letters of thanks!
4. Consider collecting items to RECYCLE to help us raise the funds needed to assemble and ship our care packages! Check out GRC Wireless for information about recycling old cell phones — it’s a “win-win” for the environment and the troops!
5. Once your collection drive is over, print out our Donation Form and include one in each of the boxes you ship*/deliver to us at our address below:
21100 Lassen Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
*If you need confirmation of delivery on your shipments of donations prior to receipt of our acknowledgment letter (allow up to 12 weeks) please use the tracking system provided by your shipper.
Find more Donation & Shipping Info here.
Want to drop off your items in person? Please check our Hours of Operation first to be sure we’ll be there when you want to make a delivery.
Questions? Send an email to Info@OperationGratitude.com
THANK YOU for your support!