Operation Gratitude may be headquartered in the Los Angeles area, but you can help us make a difference regardless of where you live. Read below for ways you can put smiles on the faces of our troops and veterans from wherever you are!
2. Organize a Collection Drive Our volunteers nationwide have generously devoted their time to running successful collection drives for Operation Gratitude using our wish list as a guide. Why not organize one in your community?
3. Recycle Your Used Cell or Smart Phone We’ve partnered with GRC Wireless, a company that will recycle your used cell or smart phone, or electronic device, in a way that is both environmentally responsible and beneficial to Operation Gratitude!
4. Get Crafty Our troops are touched by the handmade items — like crocheted scarves and paracord survival bracelets — created by our thoughtful supporters and included in our care packages. Use your pattern or learn ours.
7. Donate a Vehicle Designate Operation Gratitude as your military charity of choice and ensure that your old car goes toward a great cause. Plus — you get a tax benefit!
9. Make a Donation Each care package we send costs $15 to assemble and ship. Help us in our March to a Second Million by covering the cost of shipping one or more care packages. You can donate in memory of a loved one, or include a personalized message to the troops.
Is your loved one deployed? Request an Operation Gratitude care package today: http://bit.ly/RequestaCarePackage
Questions, comments or ideas? We want to hear them! Email us at email@example.com.
THANK YOU! Your continued dedication helps us to touch the lives of those who protect our own.