- We Asked… and You Delivered!
- Smiles from Around the World
- 9 Ways You Can Make a Service Member Smile from Wherever You Are
- Join the “Letters from Home” Campaign!
- What a “Month of Giving”!
- Buy a Sub and Make a Difference!
- Thank YOU for your support!
- New Recruit Care Packages Thank Troops From Day One
Tag Archives: San Diego
Operation Gratitude and KKGO/GoCountry 105 are proud to present “A Concert That Cares,” the second in a series of free concerts for Military personnel and their families. On Thursday, September 20, 2012, country music star and singer-songwriter Phil Vassar will … Continue reading
(NOTE: Jake received a donated kindney — please see: BREAKING UPDATE for all the details.) In March of this year, we posted here about a young man, USMC Sergeant Jake Chadwick. As you’ll recall, Jake needs a kidney transplant as both of … Continue reading