- Buy a Sub and Make a Difference!
- Thank YOU for your support!
- New Recruit Care Packages Thank Troops From Day One
- An Award-Winning Salute…with Gingerbread!
- How Operation Gratitude Shaped My Future
- Veterans Day 2014
- A Simple “Thank You” with a Lasting Impact
- #SayThanks to Troops, Veterans and Military Families
Tag Archives: kidney transplant
(NOTE: Jake received a donated kindney — please see: BREAKING UPDATE for all the details.) In March of this year, we posted here about a young man, USMC Sergeant Jake Chadwick. As you’ll recall, Jake needs a kidney transplant as both of … Continue reading
CAN YOU HELP THIS MARINE? Victoria Chadwick’s husband, U.S. Marine Sgt. Jake Chadwick, was deployed to Iraq in 2008. During Jake’s deployment, Victoria volunteered all her free time at Operation Gratitude, and became an instant and beloved member of the … Continue reading