- We Asked… and You Delivered!
- Smiles from Around the World
- 9 Ways You Can Make a Service Member Smile from Wherever You Are
- Join the “Letters from Home” Campaign!
- What a “Month of Giving”!
- Buy a Sub and Make a Difference!
- Thank YOU for your support!
- New Recruit Care Packages Thank Troops From Day One
Tag Archives: kidney transplant
(NOTE: Jake received a donated kindney — please see: BREAKING UPDATE for all the details.) In March of this year, we posted here about a young man, USMC Sergeant Jake Chadwick. As you’ll recall, Jake needs a kidney transplant as both of … Continue reading
CAN YOU HELP THIS MARINE? Victoria Chadwick’s husband, U.S. Marine Sgt. Jake Chadwick, was deployed to Iraq in 2008. During Jake’s deployment, Victoria volunteered all her free time at Operation Gratitude, and became an instant and beloved member of the … Continue reading