- SPAMERICAN Tour Serves Up Gratitude Across America
- 4 Summer Activities to Support Our Nation’s Heroes
- Knit & Crochet This Summer to Keep Deployed Troops Warm This Winter!
- Operation Gratitude on ABC’s “The Chew”
- What a Care Package Means to Someone Far From Home…
- A Delicious Way to Make a Difference
- “Every penny counts…”
- A New Year…and a New Home!
Tag Archives: Blood Type O
(NOTE: Jake received a donated kindney — please see: BREAKING UPDATE for all the details.) In March of this year, we posted here about a young man, USMC Sergeant Jake Chadwick. As you’ll recall, Jake needs a kidney transplant as both of … Continue reading