- GuideStar Serves U.S. Troops Through Operation Gratitude
- We Asked… and You Delivered!
- Smiles from Around the World
- 9 Ways You Can Make a Service Member Smile from Wherever You Are
- Join the “Letters from Home” Campaign!
- What a “Month of Giving”!
- Buy a Sub and Make a Difference!
- Thank YOU for your support!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Have you heard the news? The U.S. Navy announced its choice of Operation Gratitude as its 2011 Spirit of Hope Award honoree. The Spirit of Hope Award began in 1997 by the Wiegand Foundation, Inc. in honor of actor and comedian Bob Hope, … Continue reading
NOTE: The most recent information about Operation Gratitude’s Scarves for Troops Program is posted here: http://bit.ly/ScarvesforTroops A new guest post from our Scarves for Troops coordinators: Even though the days are still hot for some of us, there is a hint … Continue reading
September 11, 2001: Never Forget…..We pause to remember the events of eleven years ago today. For the past five years, the Pepperdine University community in Malibu, CA, places nearly 3,000 flags on the front lawn of its main campus. Each … Continue reading
Operation Gratitude and KKGO/GoCountry 105 are proud to present “A Concert That Cares,” the second in a series of free concerts for Military personnel and their families. On Thursday, September 20, 2012, country music star and singer-songwriter Phil Vassar will … Continue reading