- Thank YOU for your support!
- New Recruit Care Packages Thank Troops From Day One
- An Award-Winning Salute…with Gingerbread!
- How Operation Gratitude Shaped My Future
- Veterans Day 2014
- A Simple “Thank You” with a Lasting Impact
- #SayThanks to Troops, Veterans and Military Families
- A Nationwide Network of Volunteers
Monthly Archives: February 2012
A guest blog post by Scarves for Troops coordinator, Elaine Campbell: “…When the Treasure becomes a Memory, the Memory becomes a Treasure…” It is with warm memories and a heavy heart that I tell you Joan Mazzarelli has passed away. … Continue reading
Many U.S. Military veterans and their families are facing extraordinary financial hardships during this time of worldwide economic upheavals. In late 2011 Businessweek reported that the job crisis is dire, citing for example that the youngest of veterans, aged 18 to 24, … Continue reading