- Join Peet’s Coffee in Thanking Troops & Veterans
- You’re a Life-Saver!
- Donate Cell Phones & Smartphones to Benefit our Military in 2015
- Tom Connolly’s Walk Across America
- GuideStar Serves U.S. Troops Through Operation Gratitude
- We Asked… and You Delivered!
- Smiles from Around the World
- 9 Ways You Can Make a Service Member Smile from Wherever You Are
Monthly Archives: February 2012
A guest blog post by Scarves for Troops coordinator, Elaine Campbell: “…When the Treasure becomes a Memory, the Memory becomes a Treasure…” It is with warm memories and a heavy heart that I tell you Joan Mazzarelli has passed away. … Continue reading
Many U.S. Military veterans and their families are facing extraordinary financial hardships during this time of worldwide economic upheavals. In late 2011 Businessweek reported that the job crisis is dire, citing for example that the youngest of veterans, aged 18 to 24, … Continue reading