- What a Care Package Means to Someone Far From Home…
- A Delicious Way to Make a Difference
- “Every penny counts…”
- A New Year…and a New Home!
- A Simple Text Can Help Send More Care Packages!
- Join Peet’s Coffee in Thanking Troops & Veterans
- You’re a Life-Saver!
- Donate Cell Phones & Smartphones to Benefit our Military in 2016
Monthly Archives: February 2012
A guest blog post by Scarves for Troops coordinator, Elaine Campbell: “…When the Treasure becomes a Memory, the Memory becomes a Treasure…” It is with warm memories and a heavy heart that I tell you Joan Mazzarelli has passed away. … Continue reading
Many U.S. Military veterans and their families are facing extraordinary financial hardships during this time of worldwide economic upheavals. In late 2011 Businessweek reported that the job crisis is dire, citing for example that the youngest of veterans, aged 18 to 24, … Continue reading