- Donate Cell Phones & Smartphones to Benefit our Military in 2015
- Tom Connolly’s Walk Across America
- GuideStar Serves U.S. Troops Through Operation Gratitude
- We Asked… and You Delivered!
- Smiles from Around the World
- 9 Ways You Can Make a Service Member Smile from Wherever You Are
- Join the “Letters from Home” Campaign!
- What a “Month of Giving”!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Our care packages certainly aren’t meant to annoy the recipients, but somehow we managed to do just that recently: I am writing this a week before Christmas, from ‘an undisclosed location in southwest Asia’. As I’m writing this, I am a bit annoyed … Continue reading
As more than 2000 volunteers, corporate sponsors and other special guests looked on in surprise, founder Carolyn Blashek hand-delivered Operation Gratitude’s milestone 750,000th Care Package to its special recipient, a decorated combat veteran and wounded warrior, Sgt. Eric Rodriguez. No … Continue reading
A message from Operation Gratitude Founder, Carolyn Blashek: “Thank you to all who have commented so kindly (and even those few not so kindly) on the CBS Sunday Morning segment that aired on December 11. I have been blessed by … Continue reading
Here is another way to help Operation Gratitude before the year is over! Join in to support our cause and raise funds to send care packages to deployed troops by simply “liking” the Spartan Race page and entering their “Race to a … Continue reading
All across the country, we will have cause to celebrate on Saturday, December 17, 2011 as the 750,000th Operation Gratitude Care Package rolls off the assembly line at the National Guard Armory in Van Nuys, California! Up to 1000 volunteers and … Continue reading