- GuideStar Serves U.S. Troops Through Operation Gratitude
- We Asked… and You Delivered!
- Smiles from Around the World
- 9 Ways You Can Make a Service Member Smile from Wherever You Are
- Join the “Letters from Home” Campaign!
- What a “Month of Giving”!
- Buy a Sub and Make a Difference!
- Thank YOU for your support!
Monthly Archives: August 2011
From groceries to gifts, shopping is something we all do! Every now and then, we want to remind those of you who already support the troops and our patriotic cause that many of your purchases can benefit Operation Gratitude! Here … Continue reading
NOTE: Find the most up-to-date info on our Scarves for Troops Program here. Operation Gratitude’s Holiday Drive and the 2011 Fall/Winter Scarf Project will soon be up and running full speed ahead starting mid-September. We look forward to receiving lovingly handmade … Continue reading
(NOTE: Jake received a donated kindney — please see: BREAKING UPDATE for all the details.) In March of this year, we posted here about a young man, USMC Sergeant Jake Chadwick. As you’ll recall, Jake needs a kidney transplant as both of … Continue reading