- Thank YOU for your support!
- New Recruit Care Packages Thank Troops From Day One
- An Award-Winning Salute…with Gingerbread!
- How Operation Gratitude Shaped My Future
- Veterans Day 2014
- A Simple “Thank You” with a Lasting Impact
- #SayThanks to Troops, Veterans and Military Families
- A Nationwide Network of Volunteers
Monthly Archives: July 2011
We hear from people all across the country who want to join in to support deployed service members and our patriotic cause — but because they live far from our Los Angeles-area location, they think they can’t. Not true! There … Continue reading
Update: (2/2014): Our Battalion Buddy Program has been wildly popular! We sent out more than 100,000 Battalion Buddies in less than three years, providing hugs and cuddles to many children anxiously awaiting the return of their deployed parents. We are currently … Continue reading
We’re very excited to be partnering with the FOSE Conference & Expo, taking place July 19-21 in Washington, DC, on a special initiative and promotion to provide not only care packages for U.S. Military deployed in harm’s way, but also … Continue reading