- SPAMERICAN Tour Serves Up Gratitude Across America
- 4 Summer Activities to Support Our Nation’s Heroes
- Knit & Crochet This Summer to Keep Deployed Troops Warm This Winter!
- Operation Gratitude on ABC’s “The Chew”
- What a Care Package Means to Someone Far From Home…
- A Delicious Way to Make a Difference
- “Every penny counts…”
- A New Year…and a New Home!
Monthly Archives: July 2011
We hear from people all across the country who want to join in to support deployed service members and our patriotic cause — but because they live far from our Los Angeles-area location, they think they can’t. Not true! There … Continue reading
Update: (2/2014): Our Battalion Buddy Program has been wildly popular! We sent out more than 100,000 Battalion Buddies in less than three years, providing hugs and cuddles to many children anxiously awaiting the return of their deployed parents. We are currently … Continue reading
We’re very excited to be partnering with the FOSE Conference & Expo, taking place July 19-21 in Washington, DC, on a special initiative and promotion to provide not only care packages for U.S. Military deployed in harm’s way, but also … Continue reading