Help us collect new & gently used paperback books to send to our troops!
Help us raise $$ to pay for the postage to ship our care packages!
Friends: It’s that time of year again! Time for us to get ready to send thousands of care packages to deployed heroes serving all over the world! We need YOUR HELP to succeed in our mission of putting a smile on every service member’s face!
PAPERBACKS: Reading books is a great way to pass the time in the rare moments our service members are able to relax. Let’s provide them with reading material they can enjoy and share with their buddies!
Specifically, we are looking for:
- New and used paperback books in excellent condition
- Standard paperback size is best
- All varieties of subject matter; fiction and non-fiction
Please deliver or ship to:
21100 Lassen Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Attn: Angel Cuevas/Receiving (818)469-0448
Here are simple ways you can help raise funds:
- Donate Now: online or by mail (send checks to Operation Gratitude Operation Gratitude; P.O. Box 260257; Encino, California 91426-0257)
- Recycle Cell Phones: Support our troops and benefit the environment
- Donate Your Vehicle: Tax deduction for you and funds for packages
- Visit our Great Ideas Page: Gift cards, clothing, jewelry, party supplies, magazines – all purchases raise funds for care packages
AND WE ALWAYS NEED:
- Handwritten letters of thanks
- Beanie Babies or other small stuffed animals
- Small packages Beef Jerky
- Energy Bars
- Individual Packets of Hot Cereal
- Bandana Cool Ties
- Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Roll-on Deodorant
Please deliver/ship to same address posted above for books.