- SPAMERICAN Tour Serves Up Gratitude Across America
- 4 Summer Activities to Support Our Nation’s Heroes
- Knit & Crochet This Summer to Keep Deployed Troops Warm This Winter!
- Operation Gratitude on ABC’s “The Chew”
- What a Care Package Means to Someone Far From Home…
- A Delicious Way to Make a Difference
- “Every penny counts…”
- A New Year…and a New Home!
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Time and time again, when we hear back from the troops who receive our care packages, they tell us much the same thing — how wonderful it is to hear from children: “Received your lovely Operation Gratitude parcel today in … Continue reading
Help us collect new and gently-used paperback books to send to our troops! And help us raise the funds needed to pay for the postage to ship our care packages!
Operation Gratitude is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, volunteer-based corporation, funded entirely by private donations seeking to lift morale and put smiles on faces by sending care packages addressed to individual Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines deployed in harm’s way. Continue reading
A gift to Operation Gratitude by Guest Blogger Virginia VanGelderen The “Creative Learning Class” at East Hall Middle School, Gainesville Georgia, (severely and profoundly handicapped) made a few fleece scarves for sale to generate funds to support special supplies for … Continue reading
CAN YOU HELP THIS MARINE? Victoria Chadwick’s husband, U.S. Marine Sgt. Jake Chadwick, was deployed to Iraq in 2008. During Jake’s deployment, Victoria volunteered all her free time at Operation Gratitude, and became an instant and beloved member of the … Continue reading