- SPAMERICAN Tour Serves Up Gratitude Across America
- 4 Summer Activities to Support Our Nation’s Heroes
- Knit & Crochet This Summer to Keep Deployed Troops Warm This Winter!
- Operation Gratitude on ABC’s “The Chew”
- What a Care Package Means to Someone Far From Home…
- A Delicious Way to Make a Difference
- “Every penny counts…”
- A New Year…and a New Home!
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Twitterers! This is the last week to Tweet for Troops in the great @cinnabonsaysthx project! Through October 31, @CinnabonInc will donate $.10 to @OpGratitude for every tweet of #cinnabonsaysthx on Twitter, up to $10,000. That means we need 100,000 tweets … Continue reading
7. Recycle… Recycle… Recycle! GRC Wireless Recycling will pay Operation Gratitude up to $30 per cell phone, PDA or laptop, and $2/ink-jet cartridge PLUS pre-pay the shipping expenses. For more information, click here: http://www.grcrecycling.com/OperationGratitude or call: 800-203-1506. 6. Donate your … Continue reading
Cinnabon Partners with Operation Gratitude to Send “Hugs from Home” Holiday Care Packages for Our Troops! There’s tremendous excitement in the works for the 2010 Holiday Drive…and it starts right now with the most delicious promotion we’ve ever done! Check … Continue reading
Two great Military Support non-profits have joined forces in the Pepsi Refresh Project to win a total of $300,000! Winners are determined solely on final vote count. Our key to winning is consistent, daily voting by all our supporters. To … Continue reading