- September 11th & First Responder Care Kits
- SPAMERICAN Tour Serves Up Gratitude Across America
- 4 Summer Activities to Support Our Nation’s Heroes
- Knit & Crochet This Summer to Keep Deployed Troops Warm This Winter!
- Operation Gratitude on ABC’s “The Chew”
- What a Care Package Means to Someone Far From Home…
- A Delicious Way to Make a Difference
- “Every penny counts…”
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Hi Friends! We are excited to announce that two great Military Support charities, Operation Gratitude and Operation Homefront have joined forces in a mission to support our Military, their families and our wounded warriors through the Pepsi Refresh Challenge. Stay … Continue reading
09-11-01 – We honor and remember those who lost their lives nine years ago.
Cake and ice cream. Saturday and Sunday. Sideshow Bob and Krusty the Clown. They’re all better together than on their own. It’s a lesson several military charities have taken to heart as they work to win the Pepsi Refresh program. … Continue reading
by Guest Blogger Karen Francis. Needles clicked, yarn spun, and discussions about patterns flowed, but in a store surrounded by the jewel tones of silk, bright worsted wool and imaginative color combinations in alpaca and cashmere, the dull tones of … Continue reading
Operation Iraqi Freedom has officially transitioned to Operation New Dawn. Yet, 50,000 Soldiers remain in combat-ready mode in Iraq, 100,000 troops are currently deployed in the Operation Enduring Freedom-Afghanistan combat zone, and tens of thousands more are serving in the … Continue reading