- A Simple “Thank You” with a Lasting Impact
- #SayThanks to Troops, Veterans and Military Families
- A Nationwide Network of Volunteers
- Today and every day, we say “Thank you”
- Have You Said “Thank you” Lately?
- “…we are forever indebted…” — Memorial Day 2014
- A New Program is Born!
- Every Care Package Counts
Tag Archives: San Diego
Operation Gratitude and KKGO/GoCountry 105 are proud to present “A Concert That Cares,” the second in a series of free concerts for Military personnel and their families. On Thursday, September 20, 2012, country music star and singer-songwriter Phil Vassar will … Continue reading
(NOTE: Jake received a donated kindney — please see: BREAKING UPDATE for all the details.) In March of this year, we posted here about a young man, USMC Sergeant Jake Chadwick. As you’ll recall, Jake needs a kidney transplant as both of … Continue reading