At Operation Gratitude, we receive emails from across the country every day asking how people can get involved in their own communities:
“I’m interested in learning more about ways my family can be involved helping military veterans and families in our area…” -A.S., Maryland
“I have never served in the Armed Forces, however I have friends who have and I would like to do my part to thank those who have served and those who are currently serving…” -M.R., California
“I would like to volunteer my time to your organization…” -B.D., Indiana
Our thanks to all who have spoken up and offered to do more for our cause. We have listened and have launched a major new initiative for Operation Gratitude: A nationwide volunteer network of Ambassadors to serve our cause.
Our Ambassadors will:
- Represent Operation Gratitude at local community gatherings
- Encourage and guide volunteer activities in their hometowns
- Be local resources to individuals, groups, companies, community officials and media
- Plan and implement letter writing campaigns, product donation drives, fundraisers and other activities
- Participate as members of a national advisory group to suggest ideas, thoughts and feedback as new programs are developed
- And much more
If you are interested in participating as an Operation Gratitude Ambassador in your area, please sign up to receive more information.
Thank you for your continued support and dedication to our cause.