Need some tips?
1. Start by choosing the dates, times and location of your collection.
2. Get the word out in your community — family, friends, co-workers and classmates can all help you publicize your event via flyers, social media, newsletters, blogs and by good old-fashioned word of mouth!
3. Specify what items from our “Wish List” you want to collect. If you want to narrow down the choices, we can ALWAYS use Beanie Babies, protein/granola bars, decks of playing cards and letters of thanks!
4. Consider collecting items to RECYCLE to help us raise the funds needed to assemble and ship our care packages! Check out GRC Wireless for information about recycling old cell phones and inkjet cartridges – it’s a “win-win” for the environment and the troops!
5. Once your collection drive is over, print out our Donation Form and include one in each of the boxes you ship*/deliver to us at this Van Nuys address:
Operation Gratitude/California Army National Guard
17330 Victory Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 91406
*If you need confirmation of delivery on your shipments of donations prior to receipt of our acknowledgment letter (allow up to 12 weeks) please use the tracking system provided by your shipper.
Find more Donation & Shipping Info here.
Want to drop off your items in person? Please check our Hours of Operation first to be sure we’ll be there when you want to make a delivery.
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com
THANK YOU for your support!