- A Simple “Thank You” with a Lasting Impact
- #SayThanks to Troops, Veterans and Military Families
- A Nationwide Network of Volunteers
- Today and every day, we say “Thank you”
- Have You Said “Thank you” Lately?
- “…we are forever indebted…” — Memorial Day 2014
- A New Program is Born!
- Every Care Package Counts
Monthly Archives: April 2012
A guest post from deployed First Lietuenant John A., who is serving in the United States Marine Corps: As American service members continue ten more years of commitment to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom, we cannot help but think: … Continue reading
If you’ve been following Operation Gratitude on this blog, or our Facebook or Twitter pages for more than a few months now, then you’ll remember reading about Sgt. Eric Rodriguez, a remarkable young man and combat wounded veteran who was the … Continue reading