- A Simple “Thank You” with a Lasting Impact
- #SayThanks to Troops, Veterans and Military Families
- A Nationwide Network of Volunteers
- Today and every day, we say “Thank you”
- Have You Said “Thank you” Lately?
- “…we are forever indebted…” — Memorial Day 2014
- A New Program is Born!
- Every Care Package Counts
Monthly Archives: February 2012
A guest blog post by Scarves for Troops coordinator, Elaine Campbell: “…When the Treasure becomes a Memory, the Memory becomes a Treasure…” It is with warm memories and a heavy heart that I tell you Joan Mazzarelli has passed away. … Continue reading
Many U.S. Military veterans and their families are facing extraordinary financial hardships during this time of worldwide economic upheavals. In late 2011 Businessweek reported that the job crisis is dire, citing for example that the youngest of veterans, aged 18 to 24, … Continue reading