- 1,000,000…and Counting
- The Troops are filled with THANKS… and so are we!
- Black Friday…Cyber Monday…and #GivingTuesday!
- Thanking Veterans EVERY Day…
- They Still Have Work To Do…So Do We.
- Join Us for Some Laughs & to Support the Troops!
- Help Give the Troops a “Sweet Salute”!
- Celebrate With Us on December 7th!
Monthly Archives: April 2011
It’s that time of year again! Time to honor mothers everywhere on May 8! And soon many of us will also celebrate graduations and other special events — weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more! Why not combine the joy of these occasions … Continue reading
IT’S GETTING HOT! No doubt about it: It’s heating up again in Afghanistan, Kuwait, and Africa — and in other places where our troops are hard at work! Although we encourage year-round knitting of winter scarves and hats, those items won’t be … Continue reading
Interested in using your time and talents to crochet, knit or sew handmade treasures for the troops? Here are instructions and tips…followed by some inspiration from the troops themselves — they LOVE getting these gifts in their care packages! Denyse’s “Length-Wise … Continue reading
Today’s blogpost is brought to you by our gifted and talented Scarves for Troops project coordinator, Elaine Campbell (pictured, right): Hello! To start out, we want to share some correspondence from our Heroes, reminding us who we are doing this for and … Continue reading